Needs Assessment Process
Pyramid offers assessments and admissions 24 hours a day, 7days a week.
If you or someone you know is seeking help for a drug or alcohol addiction, contact our admissions office to speak to one of our needs assessment professionals who will gather information and schedule an assessment.
You will be asked questions such as:
- Do you recognize the need for treatment for your drug and/or alcohol use?
- Do you recognize the negative consequences of your drug and/or alcohol use?
- Have you attempted to decrease the dosage of your drug of choice?
- Have you been able to maintain abstinence for any period?
- Have you participated in any kind of treatment program in the past?
Our toll free admissions line within Pennsylvania is 1-888-694-9996. Out of state callers, please call (814) 940-0407, extension 1280.